Online Price further discounts in holiday periods
|Annual Pass |
Pass valid until 31/12/13
|Child (3-15 yrs)||£5.95||£3.95||£14.85|
|Child Under 3||FREE||FREE|
|2 Adults & 1 Child||£19.95||£16.50||£49.85|
|2 Adults & 2 Children||£23.75||£19.95||£59.35|
|2 Adults & 3 Children||£28.60||£23.70||£71.50|
|2 Adults & 4 Children||£33.35||£27.30||£83.35|
CUSTOMER NOTICE:On Monday 20th and Tuesday 21st May our Rainforest section is undergoing some work in preparation for our exciting new ant display, and is therefore closed to the public. We apologise for any inconvenience, all other displays are open as usual.
Tickets are valid throughout the day to enable you to make the most of your visit and enjoy the talks and feeding demonstrations which take place daily.
- Otter talks at 10.30am, and 3pm.
- Morecambe Bay talks at 11.30am, 1.45pm.
- Rockpool Discovery sessions at 11.45pm and 2pm.
- Lake tunnel talks at 11am
- Rainforest Meet the Creatures at 12.45pm and 2.30pm.
Prices include VAT at 20% and are effective from 1st January 2013. Subject to change without prior notice.
Other Ways to Save:
- Tesco Days Out vouchers - are redeemable on full price adult and child tickets purchased at our admissions desk on the day of your visit. Days Out vouchers cannot be used to purchase internet, family or combined tickets.
- Combined aquarium/boat/train tickets - If you are thinking of enjoying a day out around Lake Windermere then don't miss out - buy combined tickets and save up to 30%! Further details here...
Special rates are available for groups of 10 or more. Pre-booking is essential. Please see the groups and education pages here for further information.
Birthday parties with special rates are available all year round for a minimum of 6 children!
Click here for further information.