Face Your Fears
Lakes Aquarium is gearing up to allow children and adults alike to get up close and personal with its incredible and awe-inspiring creatures through a half term ‘Face your Fears’ event.
Every day, children will be able to handle snakes and a giant land snail, use magnifying glasses to observe rock pool creatures and their characteristics and dive into creative discovery bags located around the Aquarium. These will contain storybooks, puzzles, discovery challenges and other useful ways of finding out more about different wildlife. Craft activities will take place daily.
Are you brave enough?
- Creature handling - Get up close to a wide array of creatures including baby snakes,millipedes,cockroaches and giant snails.
- Discover NEW baby tortoises and baby crocs.
- Creepy quiz trail
- Treasure chests filled with fancy dress
- Craft run by Furness Bat Group - Mon 11th-Wed 14th Feb and Mon 18th - Wed 20th Feb
- Craft run by RSPB - Fri 15th Feb and Sat 23rd Feb